Proeco Srl has recently acquired an important Multidisciplinary Engineering assignment in regard to the new Gas Platform denominated Prezioso K.
The project, that shall be completed by the Local Unit of PROECO located in Gela (CL), foresees the appliance of 30 specialized technicians specialized and shall be developed in two different phases:
- Phase 1 – Detailed Engineering documentation development for ITT (Invitation To Tender)
- Phase 2 – Detailed Engineering for Construction
The new platform shall be settled around 10km on the correlative sea area portion of Licata, neighboring an existent platform named Prezioso (photo) with 45m of profundity. Prezioso K will be connected to Prezioso with a 60m long distance bridge.
The flow rate gas designed to be directed toward earth is equal to 4.300.00 Sm3/daily to 90 bar meanwhile the operative flow rate is equal to 3.600 Sm3/daily to 45 bar.
The framework activities to realize regarding the established goals to Proeco Srl are:
Activities included in the Scope of Work assigned to Proeco are:
- Process/HSE Engineering
- Mechanic and Architecture Engineering
- Vessels and Machine Engineering
- Piping and Stress Analysis Engineering
- 3D Modeling with “Smart Plant 3D“ dedicated software
The schedule activities planned are expected to be concluded on:
Phase 1 – 31/12/2015
Phase 2 – 31/12/2016