Proeco’s civil and structural engineering field of operation includes metal and reinforced concrete structures within more complex plants or systems.
Thanks to their specialization in finite element analysis, combined with their simulation skills in software processing and simulations, our technicians perform stress analysis on various types of structure simulating static and dynamic events that are impossible to analyze with simplified systems.
- Structural analysis
- Structure stress and strain analysis
- Structure limit state analysis
- Structure instability analysis
- Foundation load capacity assessment
- Center of gravity
- Lifting patterns assessment
- GA and detailed drawings of primary metal structures
- GA and detailed drawings of secondary metal structures (stairs, landings, gangways, balustrades, etc.)